It’s not Fall without apple crisp! This maple apple crisp recipe is a perfect way to use up all those apples picked fresh from the orchard or from the bottom of the grocery store bag. It’s topped with oatmeal, walnuts, brown sugar and plenty of spices. It’s best served warm with your favorite non-dairy ice cream or coconut whipped cream!
Cook Time: 45-55 mins
Total Time: 1 hr 15 mins
½ cup Maple Syrup
¾ tsp Cinnamon
½ tbsp Vanilla Extract
½ cup Old-fashioned Oatmeal
¼ cup All-Purpose Flour
¼ cup Brown Sugar
¼ cup Walnuts, chopped
¼ tsp Cinnamon
¼ cup Vegan Butter, cut into small chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Lightly spray a 8x8 baking pan with oil.
- Peel and slice the apples. Add apples immediately to the baking pan.
- Add maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla extract to the baking pan. Gently toss the apples to ensure that they are all coated.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together oats, flour, brown sugar, walnuts and cinnamon. Sprinkle mixture over the top of the apples.
- Evenly spread the small chunks of butter over the baking pan.
- Bake the apple crisp in the oven for 45-55 minutes or until the topping has browned and the apples have softened.